The role of a DPO in international education is a specialist one, requiring a thorough understanding of the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), broader data privacy management and the international education sector. Engaging one of our Data Protection Officers (DPOs) for your school is a straightforward and risk-free process.
Our certified EU GDPR Practitioners will support your school for 12 months and will provide your school with an all-inclusive package of:
- UK-based GDPR helpdesk with the latest guidance on best-practice
- GDPR compliance templates and model documentation
- DfE model privacy notices
- Advice on Data Protection Impact Assessments
- An NLT accredited DPO who understands the needs of British schools overseas
- Online Data Protection Leads Networks to enable sharing of best-practice
- GDPR and data protection assurance for your school
Schools can also supplement this service with in-country advice and training at additional charge if required.
£1,000 for 12 months assurance. VAT will be charged in additional for schools within the European Union.
To find out more about how we can support your school to remain compliant please email firstname.lastname@example.org