In partnership with Best Practice Network, we are delighted to be able to offer fully accredited distance NPQ programmes to international schools worldwide.
- Complete DfE accredited leadership development programmes without the need to return to the UK
- Qualifications are the gold standard in UK education and fully recognised should you move to the UK
- Available for the very first time from 2018/2019
The National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) is for those who are, or are aspiring to become, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities such as an experienced middle leader, a deputy headteacher, an assistant headteacher, or other senior staff.
NPQSL provides recognition of leadership development and professional achievement for senior leaders. Candidates have access to high-quality learning materials and accounts of practice from outstanding leaders. Senior leaders reflect on their own leadership through discussion and debate with peers and put theory into practice. NPQSL has a flexible combination of blended learning and online seminars, leadership learning groups, dedicated personal tutor and peer support. Candidates will complete three modules covering three learning areas:
- Strategy and Improvement
- Teaching and Curriculum Excellence
- Managing Resources and Risks
To find out more about NPQSL or to enquire about registration dates and programme prices please email firstname.lastname@example.org